ES6 #8566 at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
PRR ES6 #8566, and Electro-Motive SW1, sits just outside the Harrisburg Diesel Shop in 1967. The PRR built this facility for $3.5 million in 1948 to service its growing fleet of passenger diesels.
Wayne Slayton photo
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS