Baltimore Union Station Postcard
This station was opened on April 1, 1886. The image shows it as it looked around 1900. The postmark is 1907. The PRR demolished this station in 1910 and opened the current station in 1911. This penny postcard was printed in Germany and has gold sparkles glued on the photo.
Tim Garner Collection
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS