Pittsburgh Ft. Wayne Station Postcard
This never-used 2-cent postcard shows the first station west of Pittsburgh's main station (Union Station). Built in 1906, the Fort Wayne Station took its name from the PRR predecessor Pittsburgh, Ft. Wayne & Chicago. PRR abandoned this station in the1930'ss and it was razed in the1950'ss as the city worked to renew its North Side.
Tim Garner Collection
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS