Richmond, Indiana Postcard
Richmond was an important town. PRR lines entered from five directions Indianapolis on the west, Columbus on the east, Cincinnati to the southeast, Logansport to the northwest, and Fort Wayne to the north. This station opened in 1902 and had a restaurant, newsstand, and offices on the second floor. Thre train shed behind the station covered nine tracks.
Tim Garner Collection
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS