Eagle Station, Pa. Stereo View
This faded Purviance's Stereopic View is Eagle Station on the old Main Line west of Philadelphia. By 1909 the name of this community changed to Devon. The back of the card indicates it was for sale by James S. Earle & Sons, 816 Chestnut Street; Wilson, Hood & Co., 822 Arch Street; and James Cremer, 18 S. Eighth Street, all of Philadelphia.
Tim Garner Collection
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS