Stewart's, Pa. Stereo View
This view of the stone arch bridge in Stewart's, Pa. is on the Pittsburgh Division about 232 miles west of Harrisburg. It probably dates to the 1870s. By 1900, this town would be called Pitcairn.
Tim Garner Collection
New England Chapter, Pennsylvania Railroad Technical & Historical Society
PO Box 624, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752-0624
© 2006, New England Chapter, PRRT&HS